land house made salsa adds a colourful and delicious flavour to these roast beef and polenta squares.
The ingredient of Beef afterward polenta and salsa
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups hot Massel chicken style liquid accretion
- 1 tbsp butter
- olive oil cooking spray
- 60g baby rocket
- 400g roast beef slices
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 avocados, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Beef afterward polenta and salsa
- Cook polenta, salt, water and buildup in a saucepan greater than medium-high heat, stirring, for 10 minutes. edit heat to low. Cover. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. shake up in butter.
- Line a 23cm (base) square cake pan subsequent to plastic wrap. Pour in polenta and smooth surface. Set aside to cool.
- Make salsa: add together all ingredients, and salt and pepper, in a bowl.
- Cut polenta into 4 squares. Cut each into 2 triangles. Heat a chargrill approximately medium heat. Spray polenta when oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until warm. service taking into consideration rocket, beef and salsa.
Nutritions of Beef afterward polenta and salsacalories: 819.292 calories
fatContent: 60 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 42 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 85 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1331.74 milligrams sodium