The ingredient of Stir-fried beef in imitation of vegetables
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp sambal oelek
- 600g beef rump steak, trimmed, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 150g snow peas, topped, halved athwart from corner to corner
- steamed jasmine rice, to promote
The instruction how to make Stir-fried beef in imitation of vegetables
- intensify soy sauce, garlic and sambal oelek in a ceramic bowl. Add beef and campaign to coat in marinade.
- Heat a wok on top of higher than high heat until hot. go to 2 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat. build up onion to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until soft. grow asparagus, broccolini and snow peas. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until re tender. Remove to a bowl. Cover to allowance warm.
- Wipe wok clean and heat over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil and one third of the beef. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned. separate to a plate. Repeat in imitation of oil and beef in 2 batches.
- Return all beef and any juices to wok, build up vegetables and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until furious through. Spoon rice into bowls. height like stir-fry and serve.
Nutritions of Stir-fried beef in imitation of vegetablescalories: 292.297 calories
fatContent: 13 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 795.81 milligrams sodium