"The beauty of stir-fries is you can temporary stand-in whatever ingredients you have as regards hand. Prefer chicken? Go for it! And use up any vegetables you have in your fridge!" - Nagi Maehashi
The ingredient of Spicy beef hokkien noodles
- 400g beef rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Homemade Chinese Stir-fry Sauce (see notes)
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- Extra 1/3 cup Homemade Chinese Stir-fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai chilli jam epoxy resin
- 3 green onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 450g lighthearted hokkien noodles
- Sliced red chilli, to service
- Extra sliced green onion, to help
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy beef hokkien noodles
- Place beef and stir-fry sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl. Toss to coat. Set aside for 20 minutes to consent flavours to develop.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large wok more than high heat. amass the beef. Stir-fry for 1 minute 30 seconds or until browned and just cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Heat unshakable oil in wok. go to garlic and brown onion. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add capsicum. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer fusion to beef in bowl.
- increase be credited with the additional supplementary stir-fry sauce, 3/4 cup water and chilli jam bonding agent to wok. Stir-fry for 30 to 45 seconds or until sauce starts to boil and thicken. grow green onion and snow peas. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Return the beef and capsicum incorporation combination to wok. accumulate noodles. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute 30 seconds, tossing until noodles are irate gnashing your teeth through. service topped taking into consideration chilli, green onion and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Spicy beef hokkien noodlescalories: 491.862 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 40.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 27.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 60 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1759 milligrams sodium