For a further other pretentiousness to help fried rice seek these crunchy and fragrant lettuce cups.
The ingredient of Sweet chilli rice and beef
- 1/2 cup jasmine rice, cooked, cooled
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g beef mince (see remarks for a vegetarian version)
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman sweet chilli, ginger and soy marinade and sauce
- 1/2 cup approximately in the region of chopped well-ventilated light mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 12 iceberg lettuce leaves
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli rice and beef
- Heat oil in a wok or large deep frying pan greater than high heat. amass mince. Cook, breaking stirring mince in imitation of a wooden spoon, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
- ensue rice and sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until rice is heated through. toss around in mint and lime juice. Spoon rice blend into lettuce cups. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli rice and beefcalories: 416.577 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 30.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 69 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 820 milligrams sodium