Delicious and auspicious, these chicken-filled lettuce cups are united with wealth.
The ingredient of Coconut chicken san choy bau
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 500g Lilydale exonerate Range Chicken Mince
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, deveined, shredded
- 1 1/2 tbsp red curry bonding agent
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into 1cm pieces
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 8 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup lighthearted coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup fried shallots
The instruction how to make Coconut chicken san choy bau
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover in imitation of boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok beyond high heat. mount up oilSwirl. to coat. mount up mince. Stir-fry, breaking up any lumps, for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- increase be credited with lime leaves and curry paste. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. mount up capsicum. Stir-fry for 1 minute. build up coconut cream. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to low. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in fish sauce and carrot. sever from heat.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on the order of a serving platter. Divide noodles in the course of lettuce leaves. Top taking into account bearing in mind mince mixture. Sprinkle in imitation of bean sprouts, coriander, mint and fried shallots. Serve.
Nutritions of Coconut chicken san choy baucalories: