Nothing says summer like barbecued skewers. Prepare the skewers and sauce taking place in the works to a day ahead for less stress.
The ingredient of Easy spicy chicken skewers recipe
- 1 long well-ventilated light green chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2/3 cup lively continental parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup blithe coriander leaves and stalks
- 2 tsp field cumin
- 1/2 tsp field cardamom
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 800g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, cut into 1.5 x 4cm strips
- 1 small red onion, cut into small wedges
- Chargrilled lemon wedges, to assist
The instruction how to make Easy spicy chicken skewers recipe
- Place the chilli, garlic, parsley, coriander, cumin and cardamom in a small food processor. Process until harshly roughly chopped. amass 60ml (1 u20444 cup) oil. Process until combined. Transfer to a bowl. Season well. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Meanwhile, thread the chicken, zucchini, capsicum and onion onto 12 metal or presoaked bamboo skewers.
- Transfer two-thirds of the sauce to a small serving bowl and set aside.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan around medium-high. increase be credited with the enduring surviving 1 tbs oil to the long-lasting sauce. Brush all more than the skewers. Cook the skewers, turning and brushing subsequently more of the sauce, for 8-10 minutes or until golden. give support to the skewers later the reserved sauce and chargrilled lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutritions of Easy spicy chicken skewers recipecalories: